Reports and system settings
All the data on translation quality assessment are piled up in the system, and after some period you’ll be able to generate reports.
You can access reports by pressing Reports in the upper section of the screen:
Note: The level of access to the reports depends on the user role. For more info, please click here.
- Average score reports
Here you may see the following reports:
Average score per translator - shows the average score per translator.
Average score per evaluator - this report shows the average score per evaluator.
Average score per manager - shows the average score per manager.
Average score per specialization - shows the average score per specialization.
- Translator report - on this page, you will find information about every translator.
For more details, please see the Translator report page.
- Evaluator report - here you will find information about every evaluator.
For more details, please see the Evaluator report page.
You can change and set system values in the System menu:
- Quality standard - on this page, you may view pre-defined quality standards.
- Mistake severities - here you may view the list of default mistake severities and add a new mistake severity.
- Specializations - here you may view the list of default specializations and add a new specialization.
- Edit quality levels - on this page, you may view and edit the list of default quality levels, or add a new one.
- Evaluation settings - on this page, you may define maximum evaluation attempts and default evaluation sample word count limit.
- Reminders - on this page you can define to whom and how often the system will send notifications to remind about uncompleted projects, and project stage maximum duration.
- Notifications - on this page you may select if a translator should be informed about comparison report creation and decide if a project evaluator should be informed about project completion.
For more information on system settings, please see our wiki pages or our video tutorial