Specializations list page: cloud.tqauditor.com/spec/index
New specialization page: cloud.tqauditor.com/spec/create
Go to "System" -> "Specializations". Here you can view the list of specializations or add new ones:
You can edit or delete default specializations by clicking the corresponding buttons:
To sort the specializations by the needed criteria, please click any column name highlighted in blue. When the specializations are sorted, you will see the arrow button next to the corresponding column name:
- Note: You cannot delete specializations in use, but you can disable them so that they are not displayed in the drop-down lists. Press "Edit", uncheck the "Enabled" checkbox, and press "Update":
To add a new specialization, enter the name, specify the weight coefficient per mistake type, and click "Create":
- "Enabled" — if this checkbox is marked, the specialization is displayed in the drop-down list when creating a project.
- "ID" — a unique number generated by the system.
- "Mistake type" — go to "System" -> "Mistake types" to edit and add mistake types.
- "Weight coefficient" — the gravity of a mistake expressed by an index. For example, in the screenshot above you can see that an accuracy mistake made in a translation with the "Ecology" specialization is more considerable than a punctuation mistake (a mistake with an index 1.2 impacts the score more than a mistake with an index 0.8).