Default time limits
Default time limits page: cloud.tqauditor.com/system/time-limits
Go to "System" → "Default time limits":
On this page, you can specify time limits for all the project participants:
- "Complete projects when translator time limit is reached" — if the translator has not completed the project or requested the reevaluation within the time limit, the project will be completed automatically.
- "Evaluator time limit (hours)" — the amount of time the evaluator has to upload files, create the comparison report, and complete the evaluation.
- "Translator time limit (hours)" — the amount of time the translator has to review the comparison and evaluation reports and, if needed, add comments and request the reevaluation.
- Note: if the "Complete projects when translator time limit is reached" checkbox is marked, the project will be completed automatically when the translator's time limit is reached.
- "Arbiter time limit (hours)" — the amount of time the arbiter has to reply to the translator's comments and decrease mistake severities if needed.
If the time limit is reached, you will see that the project is overdue: