Here you can compare the original and reviewed versions of a translation.
- Note: To add mistakes, please go to the evaluation report.
Time limit details
Here you can see time limit details:
Comparison report settings
On the left side of the screen, different buttons and filters are displayed:
Markup display settings allow you to choose how tags will be displayed:
- "Full" — tags have original length, so you can see the data within:
"Short" — the contents of the tags are not displayed and you see only their position in the text:
- "None" — tags are not displayed:
- "All" — units with and without corrections are displayed:
- "With corrections" — only units with corrections are displayed:
In this section, you can see the comparison details:
- "Total units" — the total number of units.
- "Corrected units" — the number of units with corrections.
- "Total source words" — the total number of words in the source file.
- "Source words in corrected units" — the number of source words in units with corrections.