Mistake types list page: cloud.tqauditor.com/mistake-type/index
New mistake type page: cloud.tqauditor.com/mistake-type/create
You can classify mistakes by type. Also, there are reports by mistake type that can help translators get a better understanding of how they can improve their translation quality.
Go to "System" -> "Mistake types". Here you can view the list of services or add new ones:
Mistake types list
You can edit or delete default mistake types by clicking the corresponding buttons:
To sort the mistake types by the needed criteria, please click any column name highlighted in blue. When the mistake types are sorted, you will see the arrow button next to the corresponding column name.
- Note: You cannot delete mistake types in use, but you can disable them so that they are not displayed in the drop-down lists. Click "Edit", uncheck the "Enabled" checkbox, and click "Update":
New mistake type
To add a new mistake type, fill in the name, description if needed, define score weight coefficients per specialization, and click "Create":
- "Enabled" — if this checkbox is marked, the mistake type is displayed in the drop-down list when adding a mistake.
- "ID" — a unique number, generated by the system.
- "Specialization" — go to "System" -> "Specializations" to edit or add specializations.
- "Weight coefficient" — the gravity of a mistake expressed by an index. For example, in the screenshot above you can see that a typo made in a translation with the "Legal" specialization is more considerable than the same mistake made in a translation with the "Medical" specialization (a mistake with an index 1.2 impacts the score more than a mistake with an index 0.5).